Question

Fat mobaliser
I've been going to gym 5days a week,following a running programm. However i've been struggling to lose the 7kg i've gained.I've read many articles which indicates that my body type is an endomorph,which explains why its so easy to put on weight and extremely hard to lose even with following a strict diet.

My question is.Will a fat mobaliser (mostly used by bodybuilders)help? What are the pro's and con's of using these tablets.

Dear Esme
It depends on what these 'fat mobilisers' contain - check on the label of the product you intend taking and then look them up and check them against 'Slimming Pills & Drops - Slimming Pill Ingredients, Positive & Negative Effects', which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective'. Most of these products don't really do what they say they will do, but green tea extract and caffeine do help with weight loss and all the different versions of epinephrine or synephrine will suppress your appetite. The latter products have many negative side-effects, including addiction, so be careful what you take.