Question

Father and Daughter
Is this normal? A very good friend won a business award which she had to receive abroad. Her Passport wasn''t ready, so she asked her husband get it on her behalf. He asked if he could take thier daughter (24 y/o) with him on the trip for a week. It sounds like they slept in the same bed and went everywhere together. At dances and parties they always dance together. He takes her out to pubs and night clubs etc (just the 2 of them). I can''t say anything to my friend because of fear that it would ruin our friendship. Should I just shutup and am I just seeing things that are not????

I don't understand this one. The WIFE won an award, but the HUSBAND went to collect it, and wanted to take the dauhter, too, leaving mom alone ? Unless it was a totally unexpected award. it seems odd she hadn't kept her passport in order, and that the time scale was so brief that she couldn't make an emergency application - Home Affairs can arrange a Temporary Passport on such grounds at really short notice.
Then if the father was indeed sharing a bed with his daughter routinely, that is distinctly odd - though how does the mother know ? Did the husband or daughter tell her ? Indeed, how do YOU know ? Who told you ? For him to be dancing with her and taking her out to nightclubs is odd, too. This is a grand fun trip, and higely more than is needed just to collect an award on one night.
If the mother herself isn't bothered about this, maybe its hardly your duty to get bothered for her. But would you necessarily damage your relationship with her if you chatted about it, and asked a few gentle quesions ?