Question

Father had a light stroke
Hi, my father is 62, a week ago his left leg went dead, he vomitted and the doctor said he had a light stroke, he also had a heart attack in 1997, and a tripple bypass, my parent' medical aid is exhausted for the year so they have to pay everything in cash, yesterday he looked asif he was gonna faint, and went cross eyed, and weak at the knees. He is grossly overweight. What can be done to help him, and are they correct in saying that he had a light stroke? What should be done?

Please dont give me another lazy (refer to) response.
Medical schemes

Hello Jan. I am a medical scheme specialist and cannot give you any advice on clinical questions on health conditions.

From a medical scheme point of view I suggest that you contact the medical scheme broker, or your father's medical scheme to make sure that he is on the most appropriate option that will provide sufficient cover for him. This is now the time of year that you can change your medical scheme options