Question

Fatigue
I'm in my mid-twenties and fit. Everyday, form about 1pm onwards - I'm so tired I can hardly concentrate. When I get home I can't do anything - I just pass out and sleep until about 11pm - get up eat something and go back to sleep. My legs and arms are especially fatigued - almost painful and heavey and I yawn alot. I feel like doing nothing - not even stuff that I used to enjoy! I'm embarassed to say anything about it - because people will just think I'm a lazy-bones!

Brandy, the problem is that any serious disease can cause extreme tiredness. The most common causes are thyroid problems, anaemia, diabetes and of course, not sleeping enough. The best would be to see your doctor or a specialist physician. Good luck.