Question

Fatigue
I just want to know what can be possible causes/reasons for feeling tired all of the time? I feel tired/sleepy (some days more than others) from the moment I get up in the morning untill I go to bed at night. (I do sleep the neccessary 8 hours a night). This has been going on for quite some time now. My father and brother are diabetics (my grandmother was as well) but when I tested my glucose levels (at a pharmacy) it was normal (4.9), so I have basically ruled that out. What else can be causing this?

Sleepy, the most common causes are anaemia, thyroid problems, diabetes and of course to little good quality sleep. The best would be to see your doctor and have him do a good examination and some blood test to make sure that nothing serious is the matter. If everything turns out OK, you will have to look at making some lifestyle changes. Good luck and let me know if you have more questions.