Question

Fatigue
I am constantly tired. I try to get enough rest and take energy boosters(Berrocca) when I feel tired.It has now come to a point where even the enrgy boosters do not work anymore, instea I end up feeling more tired than before. Please help

Schnapps, being tired can be a symptom of almost all diseases and is one of the most common symptoms experienced by most patients. I can keep on guessing what the problem is until next month and still not have the right answer. The best would be to see your doctor and to have him sort it out for you. Good luck.