Question

fatty
I AM A MALE WEIGHING 130 KG. I CANNOT AFFORD TO GO TO A DIETICIAN.ARE THERE NOT ANY SIMPLE 7 DAY DIETS TO FOLLOW.

Dear Archie
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Once you have started to lose weight and are more mobile you can increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).