Ask an expert

19 Feb 2009

Fear, Worry
I cheated on my husband a few years ago, we got together again, but I am always worrying about what I did and that he might do it to me,he still habours a lot of anger inside. I have lost my self confidence and my own trust. I do not want to see any phycologists or anything I just want some advise. What can I do to prove to him that I am genuine and won' t make the same mistake again, how do I re-build our relationship without continously worrying about doing the wrong thing
Answer 402 views

01 Jan 0001

There is no simple adice of the sort you are seeking, which anyone can give you. ONLY seeing a psychologist or marriage counsellor, ca help, best if you work on these issues together. The personal insecurity and clinging poblem would be best helped by individual counselling prior to starting marriage counselling. And I would not recommend a church counsellor who is usually not properly and thoroughly trained
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.