Question

Fear/worry
I am constanlty in fear/worrying as if everything is gonna go wrong. When I wake up the first emotion I get is fear and sadness. Afraid to get out of the house, worry about my health afraid to drive, fear of failure at work, afraid when my boss or co workers enter my office, I worry about my fiances (which are not bad at all), about the future & just about anything. I do not know how much more Ican explain my fear. This has been going on for about 3 months now.What is this? How can I get rid of it. I am already AFRAID of the responses. This is a scary situation.

Sounds like a rather excellent description of an Anxiety Disorder, with excessive fear and worry about almost everything, whether appropriate but exaggerated, or wholly inappropriate. See a good local shrink for assessment and discuss treatment options. In such situations I greatly prefer to see someone have CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) Counselling which has been proved very effective, and if medication is thought necessary, better one of the SSRI antidepressants, rather than the Benzo tranquillizers which interfere with coping and can cause dependency problems