Question

FED UP!
ENOUGH - QUIT NOW.

Michelle you're so concerned and yet you keep "inviting" people to respond to you (unfortunately exactly what you've made me do) by responding. At the end of your mails - write back. WRITE BACK! WRITE BACK! WRITE BACK! Give it a rest now. I've got enough of my own problems to deal with without having to constantly see this pettiness going backwards and forwards.

To the Gynaedoc - it would be appreciated if you could somehow stop this nonsense. This is supposed to be an informative site for WOMEN with REAL concerns.

What I would suggest that everyone does is, if a question is posted more than once and has already been answered, then don't respond to it again. This is what I do.