Question

Feel betrayed
My partner decided to lie to me about preventing, as she knew that I was not ready for a baby and now she is pregnant. Last month I discovered she did it deliberately to fall pregnant. What that created is lack of trust, as I trusted her as my partner to have agreed with me that we''ll make a baby later in the relationship as I prefer to have a child in a marriage. I some how hate her. Scared of what else she is plotting behind my back. Feeling emotionally detacthed from her. I have a deep sense of betrayal. How can one go on in a relationship that proves to be unauthentic?

Some women do, indeed, choose to lie to and deceive their partner to create a pregnancy, which is a special form of cheating, and grossly unfair to partner and child. Of course it creates lack of trust - and its a form of blackmail / coercion that is highly improper. You have indeed bein very seriously betrayed.
If you decide not to continue in a relationship with such a deeply deceitful and selfish woman, that would be entirely understandable. If you do decide to continue, then surely couples counselling is needed to try to sort this out.