Ask an expert

10 Jan 2003

feel i have a hard piece of something under my right nipple
I am a mail 28 years of age. Two days ago i reliased something was sore on the rihgt side of my chest as i felt it it looks to be something hard under my right nipple.

Dont no if this sound stupid but just wondering if you knew what can cause something like this..

Answer 405 views

01 Jan 0001

Shaun, it’s probably just inflammation, but if it doesn’t clear up within the ext couple of days you should go and see your doctor as it might be something more serious like a tumour. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18697 votes