Question

Feel like something moving...
Hello,
I have a almost 4month old baby, born on 27 Oct 08. Hubby had a vasectomy and his result showed that it was a success. Since the birth my period has been really weird. I have quite heavy bleeding, it then suddenly stops, and then starts again the next day. It has never ever been like that. I also have really sore backache, can' t even cough. And now suddenly it feels like something is moving inside of me, like a baby does at 5 months. I already have 3 kids, so i definately know the difference between winds and a baby. I can' t be pregnant, so what might be the cause of the strange moving sensation??? And the haywire period???
GYNAEDOC

If you are breastfeeding, this can cause irregular periods. I can't tell what the movement is. The likeliest cause is bowel movements. See your doctor if you are worried.