Question

feeling bad
yesterday i started getting hick-ups just after8am contuined till 7pm then my hole left side of my face was numb and had this very painful sting in my left side of my head, i was ice cold and very feverish. today i stil feel the same im dizzy cant see properly am pale and tird got mussel pyn and no symtoms of a cold. can hardly stand up staight and very weak. whats wrong with me? i feel terrible please help

Dear Amy
Please see your doctor as soon as possible, you may be in the early stages of Bell's Palsy of the face, sometimes caused by a viral infection of the facial nerve. It can cause facial paralysis.