Question

Feeling Frustrated
Have been following the same eating plan for approx 2 months now and have lost 3 kgs. I eat as follows:
Breakfast - coffee with one sugar, pronutro / hi fibre bran with milk
Lunch - salas with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber and seeds. A slice or 2 of Woollies low GI bread and a yoghurt.
Dinner - Chicken and veg / fish and veg / salad / pasta

I drink about 1.5 litres of water a day. I don't have any other drinks or snacks, besides 2 mugs of rooibos with no milk or sugar.

I go to gym approx 4 times a week - I do spinning and aerobic classes.

I am 32, 1.62m and weigh 56kg.

I seem to have stopped making progress and am feeling frustrated.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dear B
You are not losing any more weight because your BMI = 21,4 which is already below the ideal for your height. By all means carry on with the exercise as this is always a healthy option and will also firm you up nicely, but please stop fretting about not losing weight. If you lose mor weight you will start looking anorexic.
Take care