Question

feeling odd

My last period was on the 2 June, i started to get really tired, dizzy, lower back ache and nauseas on about 24 June. these feelings have not gone away. I have never had regular periods but i was due on about the 2 July. This morning 4 July i got my period but it was completely different, as it is hardly anything and it is a brown colour rather the the dark red it normally is. I am not sure if this is normaly. But is there a possibility that i may be pregnant?

Thanx

Pregnancy is unlikely. If your periods are not usually regular,a day or two difference is probably normal for you.