Question

Feeling suicidal this festive can't stand this pain!
I separated afta an abusive fake marriage were I give hubby half the money to pay may lobola becos of the love I had for him, unfortunately it came as a night mare he does not love me at all we got a 6 year son together. we were together all those years so this year I made up my mind and accepted this man does not love me I chased him out of my house I could't stand the pain he is causing me, sleeping around, impregnated a young girl. this year will be the first time to spend this xmas alone with my son. feeling miserable and lonely. I am 30 years old don't know what to do, pls help!

So sorry to hear of your problems, and what a rat your husband turned out to be. You surely need to see a good local lawyer to make sure that you get all you can in recompense for his misconduct, and that the interests of you and your child are protected as fully as possible. Don't you have family and friends with whom you can spend Christmas ? And at least you are better off without such a wicked and deceitful person --- you would be much mroe alone with him around than with him away. As Kate says, concentrate on seeing Christmas etc through the eyes of your 6-year-ikd, and by making it pecial for him, it'll be specia,l for you, too. And much can be done without major expenditure, including church services etc