Question

Feelings for a friend please help
Hi all.I have know this lady since 2003.We just chatted only when we met but lately she wants me to visit her as she has problems(with her boyfriend).She says when she talk to me she feels better.I do not know why does she have to tell me bad things about her boyfriend and now that I am always talking to her.I am starting to develope feelings for her. Problems is I cant assume why this is so but I think she wants me to be her roll-on.

I need to tell her what I feel but I am scared cause I dont want to loose her as a friend.Do you guys think that it is true she want me to be her "friend"?How do I tell her that I am starting to develop feelings for her and this makes me uncomfortable as I have my own girlfriend?

,,,,,