Question

Feet
Hi there - I know this sounds quite rediculous, but my husband has a problem with his feet becoming really smelly.... Actually I don't even know if this is the correct forum to post this in, but let me ask anyway. We thought at some stage that it might be due to a specific type of shoe or a certain material in the socks, but we've changed everything and yet nothing has improved. He said that he never had such a problem before when he was younger (he is still quite young - 23), but we've tried pretty much everything and nothing works. It's quite an issue for me especially and I promised him that I'd try to find some answers.

Could it be that he has suddenly developed over-active sweat-glands or could it be due to some other imbalance or problem. If so, what do you suggest and is there any specific product on the market which works better than others?
Thanx

Hello, it sounds like he might be suffering from hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is excessive perspiration due to overactivity of the sweat glands. If you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za I’ll forward you some information on it. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Please post them as a new question otherwise I will miss it. Good luck.