Question

Female ejaculation
Although my wife has the most mindblowing orgasm when I stimulate her g spot she has never ejaculated on these occasions. She says those are the most intense orgasms she ever gets. But what puzzels me is how can a woman ejaculate? A man ejaculates semen, but what is there for a woman to ejaculate + where does it come from? I've read about female ejaculation on this site but could someone please explain this to me. Thanx

There are many conflicting research on the G-spot. Dr Graffenberg, Beverely Whipple Gary Schubach, these are some of the researchers that says it is a fluid very similar to Prostatitc fluid and not urine. However, many others have said, nonsense weak bladders it is urine!!!
Visit Dr G's website at www.doctorg.com for information on his research.
Dr Elna McIntosh