Question

Female hair loss
I am a female 31 years suffering from hair loss for about 10 years now. I am also having problems concieving. Could the two be related? I do not have PCOS. I am also wondering if there is anyone out there who have successfully undergone laser therapy to get hair to grow back. I am wanting to try any method and have been ripped off several times by "wonder" products. A forum like this allows us to share info and weed out the unscrupulous companies that claim to want to help.

Lizzy, I have no personal knowledge of laser hair therapy, but quite a few people have complained on this forum that it doesn’t work. I’m bald, but I just don’t think it is worth the money to try. Hopefully people will share their experiences with you. Good luck.