Question

Femodene ED
I have been on the pill (Femodene ED) for about a year. The contra indication of the pill warns that loss of libido could happen. If so should I consult a doctor or go onto a new pill?

All contreceptive pills will have "loss of libido" as a side effect. Femodene is a very popular pill with very low dosages of hormones. There is many reasons why women do not feel like sex, please see my "long version" of this answer from yesterdays forum.
Maybe you need to look at other causes as well, but it is important to have regular medical check ups and this is something taht you must discuss with your doctor.]
Good Luck
Dr Elna McIntosh