Question

Fertility - men and woman
We have now been trying to fall pregnant for 3 months, and nothing is happening. Where does one go to check whether my husband or i are fertile and that everything is working properly.

Thank you...

Dear Nats
A fertility clinic will be the best place - most private hospitals have a gyne that specializes in it.
See http://www.women24.com/W24/Display/Directories/w24ParentingDirectories/1,7200,1-9-10_1,00.html
I think you are a bit hasty - we usually say that you should give yourself at least 1 year unless the biological clock is ticking...