Ask an expert

15 Nov 2006

Fertility - men and woman
We have now been trying to fall pregnant for 3 months, and nothing is happening. Where does one go to check whether my husband or i are fertile and that everything is working properly.

Thank you...
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nats
A fertility clinic will be the best place - most private hospitals have a gyne that specializes in it.
I think you are a bit hasty - we usually say that you should give yourself at least 1 year unless the biological clock is ticking...
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17885 votes