Question

Fertility problem
i am 32 years trying to get pregnant, i will be taking my 3rd dose of 100g fertomid now,i am worried because it is my last dose,what is it that i did not do right with my previous cycles, i met with my man on day 13,14,15, 17 of my cycle.

Dear Xoli,

Being on your third cycle of fertomid does not mean that this must be your last cycle. Most doctors prescribe ovulation induction medication for a few months at a time only, after which if no spontaneous conception you will need to reconsult and reassess.

If you are ovulating on the current dose of fertomid then perhaps your fallopian tubes need to be checked as well as your partners sperm if this has not been already.

Answered by Dr T Mohamed