Ask an expert

30 Nov 2005

Fertility specialist
Please can you help me with a fertility specialist that knows what they are doing in the east rand. I have PCOS.

Thank you
Answer 1,772 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear A

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18655 votes