Ask an expert

14 Jan 2008

Fertility Specialist - Pta
Hi im looking for a Fertility specialist in Pretoria (East) if anyone could help. Thanks!
Answer 418 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Cindy

You could look up Dr Marinus Trou at the Pretoria East Hospital. Alternatively at theGenesis Kloof Hospital.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18609 votes