Question

Fertomed 100mg and mestruating. Please help
First the gynaecologist put me on something to make me menstruate and told me to phone on a specific date to see if I started or not. I did not then he put me on prempack N and the next day I started but he told me to finish the prempack. When I finished the pills I did not start with my period so then he put me on 100mg fertomid. The second day I took them I started but it is not much and very dark almost black. What can this be and should I be worried? Please help.

I would suggest that you continue with the course of Fertomid.