Question

Fertomid
I have been on a treatment of Fertomid (25mg).
The first treatment worked well, I had ovulated & had my period.
I have taken the second treatment, however am 7 days late with my period. I have not done a pregnancy test as yet & not experiencing any signs of pregnancy.
My question is that if I am not pregnant, was it possible that the treatment worked well the first time so why isn't it working the second time? Also, would the next step be to increase the dosage?

I'm not sure why you are not doing a pregnancy test. This would be the first thing to think of. One often doesn't have symptoms very early in a pregnancy.