Question

FEVER BLISTERS
I never used to get fever blister, but now I seem to get it every month or two.. I am using Activar which is very good. But what can I do to prevent this. Is my body lacking something or is it just the virus that is in me all the time and comes out monthly..

Mags

Fever blisters usually occur when the body is under stress during menstruation and after ultraviolet exposure (being in the sun) for an extended period. Fever blisters can also occur in patients that are immune compromised or in patients that are receiving immune suppressive drugs. You can ask your doctor for a prescription of Zelitrax. These tablets will not cure the disease but can definately extend the periods between attacks and lesson the attack dramatically.