Question

Few Questions
Good day , Doc Welcome to the forum.

I have a few questions, where does your lungs sit and how does it feel?Also what syptoms or signs should their be before knowing that their is a problem,do you think it would be okay to take a x-rays.

Also I have syptoms that vothers me, postnasal drip in thoat that
dont want to go away , have used all the products on the market and from dr.Dripping is constant it could be due to allergies clear mucus and this.What can I do.Also have constant bad breath over 2 years the thing is i was in and out of dr offices and not one can find out what wrong.But I know there is def something wrong.
Also burning sensation and fulness top of abdomen not always but also went for a scope and found that it is a little infection and hernia.I also have at the back it feels inside me ribcase underneath the wing of my back a pain not so severe but maybe this can help you make a diagones.What can i do the breath does not want to go away.Please help.

Sam

Dear Sam
Your lungs occupy the whole chest area, front and back. Symptoms of lung problems are shortness of breath, coughing, Phlegm on the chest and pain when breathing. If you have contact with people with TB a Chest X/r screen could be useful.

The post nasal drip is a tough one - usually difficult to get rid of. I would suggest Antihistamine tablets, cortisone nose spray, immuno boosters like Viral choice C and rinsing your nose with saline ( 1 glass of water with 1/2 teaspoon salt in it) twice a day. The bad breath could be because of a chronic low grade sinusitis/bad tooth or any other infection in the mouth or lungs.

The hiatus hernia you described could cause a referred pain to the back - use something like Mucaine for the pain and the burning sensation.