Question

Fibre caps & St Johns wort
I was put on to some natural herb & fibre capsules a month or two back. I have since started taking St Johns Wort. Will these two clash - ie will the St JW have the opposite effect to the fibre caps? I have a fairly healthy diet.

Dear Ros
I am not a herbalist, so I really can't say for sure. These 2 products probably won't affect each other, unless the herb and fibre capsules are supposed to promote weight loss? and the herbs are supposed to stimulate your metabolism. You don't specify why you are taking the former product. Because the St John's Wort is used to combat depression it could counteract stimulant components in what I suspect may be a slimming product. It may be a good idea just to check with a health shop.
Take care