Question

fibriods
I am 34 years old and a mother of two.I have been told by my gynae that I have fibriods. They are about 1cm in size and I only have a few she says. Will this influence my ability to have a baby? Will these fibriods get bigger and is there a way to treat them?

Fibroids do get bigger, but slowly over time. If they are small, they should not affect your falling pregnant. The treatment is hysterectomy. It is sometimes possible to remove just the fibroids, but this depends on how many there are and how far into the muscle they have grown.