Question

FIBROID GROWTH
I am 6 1/5 months pregnant with a Fibroid growth (70mm) below my Rib cage and the other (35mm below my stomach. I am currently still working , could this effect my baby in any way. My Dr says that i am fine to work ,just am not allowed to pick up heavy objects and no heavy duty work. I am currently in pain

The fibroids should not affect your baby. Sometimes fibroids outgrow their blood supply in pregnancy and can then degenerate and cause pain. There are, however, many other causes of pain in early pregnancy. There is nothing specific that needs to be done at this point. Closer to delivery it would be necessary to see whetehr the fibroids are obstructing the entrance to the birth canal, in which case a caesarean would be necessary.