Question

Fibromyalgia
Hi CyberDoc

I`m a 25 year old male who seeks help urgently. My GP Diagnosed me with Fibriomyalgia.
This was the first time I heard of this disorder. For 9 Years I`ve been complaining of weakness in my legs,arms back experiencing dizziness,headaches.On previous times when I visit other GP`s the response was just depression,depression,depression. I really dont think it`s depression.I feel uncomfortable with myself. This Illness made me depressed as it interfere with my daily life. I really want to get better.
I had my blood tested to measure my Enzyme level:
Results- 199. My GP told me the normal level is 38-174.
Is this dangerous. Please respond. Thanx.

LP, fibromyalgia isn’t a dangerous disorder, but it can seriously affect your quality of life. You didn’t tell me which enzyme it is that was measured and also not which treatment was given. Let me know (as a new question please otherwise I won’t get it) and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.