Question

fighting
Im 14 years old and i go to a fairly rough school and im not one who goes looking for trouble but am one who believes in standing up for myself.
but whenever i do this i always get my head kicked in, im quite bug for my age but i just cant fight, i need to protect myself, whenever i get into fights i just seize up and everything goes really fast i know it isnt good to be asking for advice for fighting but i need to protect myself, to be honest im a big -|- i need some help with this.
Teen expert
teen expert

you should maybe think about self-protection rather than fighting and consider taking up a martial art which is more about discipline and self-protection rather than fighting. it will also help with self-esteem issues and fears in this regard.

give it some thought - fighting solves nothing at all, but they will think twice if they see you can defend yourself