Question

Finally orgasmed during sex!
I have been posting questions regarding the fact that I coudnt orgasm during sex, tried everything and got good replies and suggestions.
Thank you to all of you for your replies. Last night for the 1st time in my life, I had an orgasm during sex. Yes I was on top and amazing enough, we both orgasm'd at the same time.
Im so relieved to know that I can and that I can share this with my boyfriend, I feel so much closer to him now. Its so much more intimate.

Thank you again to everyone for their suggestions. This is a great forum.

.