Question

Financial Crisis
My take home after deductions is R16 000 and believe you me after paying all the loans i am left with R2 200 I am angry at myself I dont know what to do. I think of resigning. If anyone knows of any banks that can payup all my loans I will be happy. I am drowning. I got paid on the 25th and my rent is R5 000 and i do not have money to pay rent.

Maybe you need a good financial advisor to help you review all those loans and other expenditure, and see if they are all essential.
A young doctor student of mine once asked me : "Prof, how on earth did you manage when you qualified ? With the repayments on my car ( he drove a mercedes ), my wife's car, the house, the holiday flat...( and so on ) "? I said : "Simple. When I qualified, I earned a fraction of what you do, and we couldn't afford to get married, lived in a small rented flat, and had no car at all. It wasn't comofortable, but we could afford it, and could afford to save until we were able to get what we wanted. "