Question

fine rash
I have these fine pimples on my face that dont seem to go away no matter what I do, I tried drinking lots of water, eating fruits vegetables etc but nothing helps - i am 31 and I have had this problems for the past 10 years now - Please help - I have tried tablets but nothing is helping - it looks like a heat rash but is on my face all the time.
Integrated health expert

Hi Os

This is a difficult one. Have you consulted with a dermatologist to get a specific diagnosis? There are many casues of the different skin conditions, but in the absense of a specific diagnosis it's difficult to offer advice, especially with out seeing the condition.

Remember that what you see externally (on the skin) is very often as a result of an internal problem, more specifically realted to dysbiosis (abnormal digestive function e.g. constipation / diarrhoea / bloating / flatulence / spastic colon etc.) potentially caused by poor 'friendly bacteria' status, cadidiasis, excessive 'unfriendly bacteria' etc.

If you have a white coating on your tongue this is an indication of a digestive problem. Check with a reputable health store in you area and ask about the '4 'R' program - remove, replace, reinoculate, repair. This may go a long way to improving the condition.

Taking therapeutic doses on Omega 3 oils is also very beneficial.

Kevin