Ask an expert

08 Mar 2007

finger problem
Dear Doc
It feels like ive got a pinched nerve in my index finger. My finger tip has non stop pins and needles - how do i sort this out or what does one call a dr who specialises in hands?
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nol
the best specialist one can choose is an orthopod specializing in hands. Ask your GP to find out who this will be in your area. You may need a small operation to release the nerve.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.