Question

Finger Trouble
Not sure if I am at the right kind of doctor. My man has a naif fungus - quite badly, which has affected all his toes and has almost lost all his nails on one hand. I eventually persuaded him to go to a podiatrist and they have taken a scrape, we await results. This will take about a year to come right but my question is ........would it affect me if my man inserts fingers into my vagina?
He also uses his hands in food i.e. to toss a salad etc. Just how infectious is this.
Would appreciate advice. It is delicate because how will I tell him this without him taking it personally??

Snoopy, the chance of him transmitting the fungus to you (vaginally or orally) is very remote, so you don’t have to worry about it. Good luck.