Question

Finger Trouble
Not sure if I am at the right kind of doctor. My man has a nail fungus - quite badly, which has affected all his toes and has almost lost all his nails on one hand. I eventually persuaded him to go to a podiatrist and they have taken a scrape, we await results. This will take about a year to come right but my question is ........would it affect me if my man inserts fingers into my vagina?
He also uses his hands in food i.e. to toss a salad etc. Just how infectious is this.
Would appreciate advice. It is delicate because how will I tell him this without him taking it personally??

This question has been forwarded to Cyber doc. However I do suggest a Dermatologist appointment and to ask all the relevant questions.
Dr Mac