Ask an expert

20 Dec 2002

Finger Trouble
Not sure if I am at the right kind of doctor. My man has a nail fungus - quite badly, which has affected all his toes and has almost lost all his nails on one hand. I eventually persuaded him to go to a podiatrist and they have taken a scrape, we await results. This will take about a year to come right but my question is ........would it affect me if my man inserts fingers into my vagina?
He also uses his hands in food i.e. to toss a salad etc. Just how infectious is this.
Would appreciate advice. It is delicate because how will I tell him this without him taking it personally??
Answer 245 views

01 Jan 0001

This question has been forwarded to Cyber doc. However I do suggest a Dermatologist appointment and to ask all the relevant questions.
Dr Mac
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18823 votes