Question

FINISHED WITH EXAMS
FINALLY DONE WITH MY EXAMS, last one was history today! its been tough, but my weight didnt plummet like last time when i nearly ended up in Tara, I stayed strong, got through alive, I suppose.. Ive stabilised at 47kg the whole month which is good for me. Now i just wanna party, I can now get out of a depression and isolation and stop withdrawing from life. I just wanna drink though, im going to a friends 18th now, I need to release everything inside, just go wild and let this crazy girl inside of me out again,Im a party animal by nature, i want to release what Im meant to be. Take risks, dance on bars, drive cars without a licence, get as drunk as i can, Im free from expectation and limitations now until my final exams and I deserve to self destruct for one day, dont I? Since I got through all this time alright???

Hi kylee,
Well, nice to know that this set of exams are --- well, history, now. Even better to know that this time, you maintained weight and stayed much stronger than before. Enjoy some relaxation, but don't drink too much. Remember, alcohol starts by making us feel cheerful, ( because the first parts of our brains it puts to sleep are our higher centres, used for such handy functions as good sense, wisdom, and self-control !) ; but it's a depressant of the brain's functions, so it's ultimately depressing. Don't let the crazy girl out so as to become an inhabitant of you or your neighbourhood, but let her out so she can go away, and leave the healthier, stronger, more functional you, behind. You deserve to have fun ( so long as it's harmless fun --- why on earth would you need any more harm ?) ; and self-expression rather than self-destruction. As you know.