Question

Finished with life
I am so fed up with people who tell me to buck up/cheer up/don''t say things like that etc/be positive etc. I have had a life time of hardships &  hurt and now I just want to die. I am not being a drama queen.......I really feel there is nothing to live for, future prospects are bleak, health has gone, and trying to survive on very little money is very difficult in these economic times. My feelings are MY feelings, this is the way I feel and I have a right to feel whatever I feel! I do want to die now, and pray daily for this to happen. So please let me be and don''t try to change my feelings!

Don't give so much power to other people who aren't worthy of it. Its interesting that you chose to post this pessimistic message, at a place where people are likely to want to be helpful in their responses, and insist that we must not even try, and must leave you to be miserable. Of course, as you are anonymous, we are not able to intervene directly, but you sound so depressed, and so much can and should be done to remedy that, that one wonders why you don't get energetically involved in therapy with a proper shrink. It could hardly make things worse than the situation you describe, and if it made things better, would that be such a bad thing ?