Question

First Time
Hi Doc and Ladies,

I am going to the Gynae for the first time tomorrow, I have no idea what to expect. It is a 300 rand consultation fee. Is this just talking or does it include an exam.If so what does that entail? I have an infection of some sorts, will this cost extra? Im sorry if i sound dtupid, I just have no idea and would appreciate any help.

Also, I am going in the afternoon, should i go and bath first, or are there wipes i can use to freshen up, i am panicking just thinking about it!

Thank you,

Kyla

I hope that the other respondents have put your mind at rest.