Question

First time AI

I'll be going on Tuesday for my first Artificial Insimination. I just want to know what to expect after the procedure. I'm still a virgin and went to the Gynae today for a scan. She said I'll be ovulating by Tuesday and then she'll do the procedure. She only pressed her finger into my cervix. And that was quite sore. So I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday... I just need to know what I can expect when everything is finish...

Thanks for your time

The procedure is similar to a pap smear. A speculum is inserted and the semen injected through your cervix. This is quite uncomfortable if you are a virgin.