Question

first time intercourse for my partner.
As a new engaged couple from begining of this year, we will be married end of year and I need some tips on how to handle the situation in the most proper maner on our honneymoon. My partner is a virgin and I don't want her to be uncomfortable for her first time. Maby you could help me with something is did not think of? Thank you

It is so important not too put too much pressure on yourselves and not have too high expectations. You may both be completely exhausted after the excitement of the wedding day. Take it slow, enjoy one another's body with focus being more on sharing good feelings than rushing intercourse. You have lots of time in the future together. I would encourage open communication. Perhaps verbalise your concerns to her.