Question

first time sex problems<br>first time sex problems
i tried having sex with my gf for the first time at the weekend, had an erection but still couldnt get it in

After first intercourse, common emotional reactions include pride, guilt, happiness, relief, and disappointment, for starters. Common physical reactions can include soreness, numbness, pleasure, orgasm, no orgasm, lubrication, no lubrication, irritation, urinary tract infection (UTI), vaginal infection, or a sexually transmitted infection (STI), with or without symptoms. In order for me to be helpful to you, I need to know what you DID experience, as well as what you might be worried about. In that way, I can let you know more easily if this is within the range of normal, which is probably the case.

E Mc