Question

FIRST TRIMESTER
Dear Doc

I am 7-8 weeks pregnant, it is my fourth pregnancy, one ended in a miscarriage at 12 weeks.

I am feeling tired every day for the last 2 weeks although I go to bet at nine in the evenings.
I never were this tired during my previouse pregnancies. Is this normal and what causes the constant tiredness.
My waistline has already expaned quite a bit is this normal for such an early stage in pregnancy?
I am 31 years old.

Thank you

Tiredness is qiote common in pregnancy due to the hormonal changes. Every pregnancy is different so you may have symptoms now that you did not have before and vice versa. A multivitamin tablet may help. www has given you the answer about showing earlier with more pregnancies.