Question

Fishy odour/infection
I am so stressed..I had a normal pap smear last year but had gardnerella.I am engaged & only have one sexual partner! I am extremely hygenic,why then do I continuously have a fishy odour?Due I have a permanent infection?What can I take naturally to curb this smell,it is very frustrating.I am in the middle of my cycle & have started spotting,not sure if its due to the sex I had two nights ago.Please help!!!!!!
GYNAEDOC

It could be the gardnerella that is causing the fishy odour. Gardnerella is often associated with bacterial vaginosiis where the 'good' bacteria in the vagina are depleted, allowing other oragnisms to infect it. You can try using yoghurt with live cultures to replenish the lactobacilli. Spotting at midcycle could be due to ovulation.