Question

fitness assessments
how extensive should a fitness assessment be before a fitness program is drawn up? i joined virgin active and my evaluation was non physical.so how will my programme be draw up and how will my progress be monitored?

regards
carmy

Hi Carmy

Obviosly the more information gathered from the client, the more comprehensive and individualised the programme can be. You will have to ask them how they plan to monitor you and update your programme. At the Sports Science Institute, we physically assess clients and do follow up tests and programme updates. For more information contact 021 659 5700.

Good luck.